Fire Safety Training
Our fire safety training course is for all employees who need to be given basic fire safety training, and will help employers fulfil their obligations under the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005.
- Takes up to 3 ½ hours
- Takes place at your premises
- Classroom style session which includes Powerpoint and DVD presentations
- Question and answer session
- Practical demonstration and use of extinguishers (if required)
- Short written test where appropriate
- Electronic Certificates of Attendance are provided
By the end of the course, candidates will be able to describe what fire is. What to do in the event of an emergency. How to comply with the Regulations. They will also be able to make a simple fire plan for both at work and in their personal lives.
The fire safety training course includes:
- Who is responsible for Fire Safety?
- An overview of current legislation
- Principles of combustion and flame spread
- Correct identification and selection of extinguishers
- Identifying fire hazards
- Types and meanings of fire safety signs
- Action in the event of fire
- Raising and responding to the Fire Alarm
- Practical extinguisher use where required or requested
- A short written test
- Individual Certificates of Attendance
A electronic certificate of training is provided for all candidates who pass a written test at the end of the course. Please advise of any reading or writing of English difficulties.
Duration of Course
The course lasts up to 3½ hours and is normally run at the client’s site in order to make the course more bespoke or a location of your choice. There is a requirement for a room with tables and somewhere to project on to. Handouts of the course are provided electronically, if requested.
Find out more
The BEST decision on fire safety training you will ever make!