Looking for Health and Safety Consultants, Audits, Training or Risk Assessments?
We imagine that you’re already very busy and NOW you’ve got to source some help to make sure you’re meeting your legal obligations.
You’re dreading some pen pushing, clip board toting, finger wagging inspector telling you what to do.
You want a professional and friendly expert to sort things out as quickly as possible. Well you’ve just found one. And actually its one with over 30 years’ experience of real life Health & Safety. We really are your alliance for compliance!
Here are the things that you’ll REALLY like about us:
- We don’t believe in pointless health and safety overkill – it’s about common sense
- We don’t wag our finger
- We can train your staff out of hours
- We can come to you
- We charge per course NOT per delegate
- We offer affordable realistic pricing
- You can choose from ad hoc support or retained support
- If you have an urgent need we’ll provide advice within 4 working hours
We have found the whole team at Award Health & Safety an invaluable asset to the implementation of of our health and safety culture.
From good down to earth, practical training, site visits to make sure the regulations are being implemented and assistance in COSHH and our Health and Safety Policy we have found the services of Chris and the team a key factor in developing our company health and safety ethos.
Bluecord Roofing & Cladding Ltd.
Depending on your needs, we offer the following across Hampshire and the UK in English and Polish
- Health and Safety Advice
- Health and Safety Training awareness, for Directors (including the Corporate Manslaughter Act), safe working at heights and manual handling
- Health and Safety Audits
- Ongoing Health and Safety Consultancy
- Risk Assessment advice including fire risk assessment
- CHAS Accreditation
Award Health and Safety – “your Alliance for Compliance”
You need to comply with Health and Safety legislation. With a detailed knowledge of this complex field we can guide you every step of the way.