Health and safety Policy
Health and Safety Policy
has got to be one of the most tedious things to consider for your business – we know.
But – miss one small thing in terms of understanding what applies and where you must be compliant – and you’re vulnerable to prosecution.
So we try to take the pain out of a tedious process by starting with a straightforward – and more importantly – FREE health and safety chat. This is not to sell at you but rather to clarify (in terms of current legislation) what might be lacking and what might be needed. It also allows you to check us out:
- Do we sound like we know what we’re talking about?
- Have we blinded you with science or given you a clear explanation?
- Are we boring men with clipboards…? (we promise we’re not)
Core to our service are three things: Flexibility, Speed and Diligence:
- We work when and where you need us – if necessary out of normal business hours and in Polish if that’s helpful. You can come to us or we’ll come to you
- We minimise our impact on your usual company business by working as quickly as possible
- We’re trained and experienced –our Health and Safety operatives hold the NEBOSH Diploma and have had many years on site giving health and safety advice.
First of all we work when you need us, and if it is less disruptive to your business for us to undertake e.g. inspections outside of business hours this is not a problem. Our flexibility even extends to language since we can deliver training sessions in English or Polish!
We work as quickly as possible in order not to interrupt your normal company working. We recognise that things like this can be enormously distracting to companies so we aim to minimise our impact.
All our Health & Safety operatives are trained and experienced, as a minimum they hold the NEBOSH General certificate and have many years on site experience
We can help you with any or all of the following:
- Setting up a health and safety policy
- Helping with risk assessments, COSHH assessments and method statements
- Performing site audits and/or inspections
- Providing health and safety training for your staff
- Providing health and safety advice when you need it
- Keeping you updated on the Health and Safety front with a FREE newsletter (guaranteed no small print or clauses!)
Training can take place at our health and safety training facility in Hampshire or we can come to you with a tailor made package built around your company requirements and methods of work.
Award Health and Safety – “your Alliance for Compliance”
You need to comply with Health and Safety Policy. With a detailed knowledge of this complex field we can guide you every step of the way.