Our fire marshal / fire warden training course aims to provide participants with knowledge of fire in the workplace, an understanding of how to undertake a fire risk assessment and the duties of a fire marshal / fire warden as required by the Fire Safety Order 2005
Who Should Attend
All those involved in the reduction of risks for fire in the workplace.
By the end of the course, candidates will be able to identify common fire risks and will be able to make a suitable & sufficient assessment of the fire risks posed in their own environment along with their usual fire marshal / fire warden duties. they will then be able to carry out the duties required to help in the fire prevention in your business.
Content of Course
Our course includes:
- Fire precautions regulations/legislation
- Fire prevention & awareness
- Fire safety responsibilities
- Identifying fire hazards in the workplace
- Risk reduction
- Safety features within a building
- Record keeping
- Identify persons potentially at risk
- Practical use of fire extinguishers
- Ongoing training requirements
Fire extinguisher training (Live fire training)
- Use of Water fire extinguishers
- Use of CO2 fire extinguishers
- Use of foam fire extinguishers
- Use of dry powder extinguishers
- Use of fire blankets
A certificate of training is provided for all candidates who pass a written test at the end of the course. Please advise of any reading or writing English difficulties.
Duration of Course
The course lasts half a day (4 Hours) and is normally run at the client’s site in order to make the course more bespoke or a location of your choice. There is a requirement for a room with tables and somewhere to project on to. Handouts of the course are provided electronically, if requested.
Find out more
The BEST decision on fire marshal training you will ever make!Contact us now!